Monday, November 20, 2006

We All Wish We Could Look As Good as Barby!


Introducing last, but certainly not least, our gal pal Barby. Barby is the most glamourous of the group! She is always very polished. All of her accessories actually match her outfits. She looks great in anything she wears! We all wish we could look as good as she does!

The other really great thing about Barby is that she "tells it like it is." We have an annual Christmas ornament exchange, and one year Jane insisted that we bring ornaments that we made ourselves. Jane remembers the year - 1993. She remembers it because I, who have NO time whatsoever to make homemade Christmas ornaments bought big gold bells, tied a ribbon at the top and painted "1993" on each bell. Let's just say that Jane was less than impressed. The next time that Jane suggested that we hand-make our ornaments, Barby just came right out and said that she didn't want any of that "crap" on her tree! I love it! She just comes right out and says what the rest of us are thinking.

I had to share this particular picture of Barby. It was taken at a luncheon the four of us had to celebrate Barby's well-deserved promotion. Now that you've met my best gal pals, I will share more about our experiences. We have some holiday tips to pass along, as well.

No comments: