Wow! I can see how people get addicted to blogging! I have been awake half the night thinking of things I can post to this. Frankly, this is not good. I need 8 hours of sleep each night to be effective. I have to move my office to another floor today and try to get some work done at the same time. I think my colleagues need to avoid me today.
The best thing that is going to happen today is that I am having lunch with one of my best gal pals, Jane. We are meeting at the Mermaid Bar in Neiman's at Northpark-- one of our favorite spots to grab lunch. I will have the Mermaid Sampler, which is a cup of soup (you have to get the tortilla soup -- it's the best ever) and a half-sandwich (get the chicken salad). It comes with fresh fruit and poppy-seed dressing. Yum!
I haven't seen Jane in several weeks, so I am looking forward to catching up. The holidays are just the best time. We have our annual ornament exchange luncheon coming up. I will fill you in later on how that all got started and how we've kept it going.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment